Your computer is one of the most useful and expensive investment you can have. You use computer for your work or at school. Each person now needs computer and it is very essential that we should take good care of our useful things. Since computer requires expensive time, money and effort you need to take care of it for your money not to go to waste. If you want to prolong its life, there are many things you can do. If you do not want your money to go to waste, here are the things you need to do:
- It needs responsibility when you are going online and browsing the internet. There are many untrusted zones and websites when you are visiting the internet. So, be careful what you download because you might end up downloading a virus.
- Never turn off your firewall and anti-virus. These are your protectors when it comes to viruses, spywares and malwares that will try to invade and harm your computer system. Always update those software too.
- When your registry has a problem, fix it immediately. Never leave your computer registry unfix because it might cause problems with your computer. All programs on your computer will also be affected.
- Do not touch the components of the computer’s hardware when you are cleaning it from dust. Make sure you use tweezers when cleaning.
- Make sure you plug out the computer power source before you start cleaning the hardware. Check the warranty first to avoid it being void. Some parts may require screwing so review the inside and plan how to clean them.
Make sure when cleaning you need some precautions to do. Your computer is valuable so make sure you prolog its life. Above are the things you can do with your expensive investment.