Hotmail allows users to search easily other user’s email address through the search engine on their website. When you are looking for your family, friend or someone you know, looking for the email address can be done through the process enumerated below:
- Within your browser type the URL http://www.msn.com/?ocid=hmlogout and afterwards sign in on your own Windows Live account. If you do not possess an account, then simply set up one.
- As soon as you have been login check out www.members.msn.com. Use a search field in which you may use to search out the person you want to look for. Just key in the person’s name and then click the “Search” button.
- You can understand with the results situated on the name you entered. Try to look for any facts which can be linked to the person you are searching. Should there be numerous final results seen and you just desire to have an instant result, you can check out the advanced page by hitting the “Advanced” button. This will provide help to narrow your research by permitting someone to key in much more information that will minimize the search engine results.
- You will be able to start to see the person you have been looking, click on the picture of the individual you could have found and add him or her as a friend.
- Just wait for the verification on the other person acknowledging your request. You’re going to be notified through your personal email.
- Go back in the www.members.msn.com and hover the mouse on the “Hotmail” button found at the top part and then click the “Contacts”.
- Just hunt for the very first letter of the person you are searching and click on his or her profile. In there his or her email address would be featured.
Go to Hotmail.com sign in page and login to your account when you want to add someone’s Hotmail ID.