The best gift you can receive in this Christmas season is Gift Card. You can use the card to buy anything you want and use it as a form of payment instead of cash. If it runs out of fund, you can reload it anytime and use for 5 years. To reload, you can either call a customer representative online or register the card online. At the website you can also check gift card balance. If you choose registration, there is a guide below as your reference upon registration.
- First part is to go to the website at www.Mygiftcardsite.com. Whenever you are directed to the homepage of this site, you will notice on the page on the upper portion the “Manage your gift card”. Below that title, you will see 2 text field that you need to complete together with your account information.
- With the login process box, you will discover the card number and security text field. Don’t get worried in typing in that information since the website is safe and secured.
- Just simply key in your card number and code on the field offered. You could find your card number in the front of the card.
- After you are done filling up the card details, simply go to the next phase offered in the website. Make sure to complete the data requested from the
- Make sure that you don’t use a pop-up blocker on the browser you are using. You will encounter more information expected to you that could only visible on a pop-up page. For this reason, look at first your internet browser and make certain pop-ups are certainly not
- Lastly when you are finished signing up, it’s easy to maintain your account. You can either look at the balance anywhere you want.
For those who have Starbucks gift card, you can register the card here and check the Starbucks Gift Card Balance.