Today, email is among the best ways to communicate with each other. Most companies use email to communicate on different departments and all employees. With just one click, you can send a message to many recipients. Gmail is among the popular webmail service used by many. If your Gmail is very important, you might need to know always if you receive new emails. One way to do it is to alert you with SMS. You can connect your email with your phone so when someone send you an email, it will send an alert. How to do it?
- To start up the procedure, you should login with your own individual Gmail profile on www.gmail.com or www.mail.google.com.
- Hit the dropdown selection that shows up and then click the “Mail Settings”.
- Additionally, choose the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” button and after that click “Add a Forwarding Address” website link you’ll see within the website of “Forwarding” part.
- Input the number of your smart phone that you have. Input your number in the format email@example.com.
- Google mail will start to send you a verification email on your phone. You ought to confirm your digit number is correct. Launch the email on your own phone and next simply click the confirmation link include at the email. This validation enables you to let Gmail utilize your mobile number being a getaway address to forward the email as SMS.
- You could even customize or filter the emails you prefer to be sent into your phone. You can include the specific email address divided by comma in the “From:” field. But in case you prefer to attain all the emails transferred to you, simply input your Gmail address in the “To:” field.
- You may also employ “Create Filter” so you can only receive emails you ought to presume is needed or fit the requirements on your phone.
Log into Gmail now before you start following the steps above.