Getting your Hotmail account hacked can be traumatizing and devastating experience. Criminals just don’t exist in real world now but eventually also in virtual world. So as a Hotmail user, you have the power to protect your account at www.hotmail.com. There are many things you can do and here are some few you can follow:
- Install an anti-virus which comes from a legit company. There are various face anti-viruses that promises to diagnose completely viruses but sooner or later these programs are created to record accounts and passwords. They give all to hackers. So when you install any programs, know the manufacturer for this software.
- Continually run a whole scan of this computer once you view your Hotmail account, particularly if you download data. Your anti-virus can detect any malware, spyware or virus connected to the email you opened.
- Update password continuously. It’s essential to unite uppercase, lowercase, special characters and numbers so it will be tougher. Be sure you check out while you subscribe your password as “Very Strong” before you start verifying. It’s going to be much harder for hackers to guess your password. You can accomplish it once a month.
- Do not connect to your Hotmail profile in public areas whenever you can. In case it is really an emergency, you need to change your password right away in your house or any private connection you possess.
- Do not ever get into any emails that inquire Hotmail information or press any site from anonymous senders. These are messages which can be delivered by hackers utilized to get username and passwords.
- Do not ever store your passwords in any computer you may not own. It’s best not to also create or stash them anyplace which can be found by people.
Access your account now at Hotmail.com login page to follow the tips above.