Parent who is left to take care of the children can apply to the non-custodial parent. This is they both decide to separate. In Florida, you can easily apply for a child support so you can get a periodic financial help for your kids. You can read more in the My Florida County website. Here are the steps:
- Just go to the website of Florida Department of Revenue to see the application and info about child support. Fill out the application on the web. You will need to also print the application in which you ought to sign it and deliver to the address.
- Opt for the “full service” in the correct box found on the cover page. The entire service of Florida is essential in calculating the child support to look for the parents of this child, if separated.
- You must supply the children’s name and then the parents of every child on the application.
- You will have to print the form. You should also have more copies in the parent and Child Information Pages. This is exactly in case there is one or more children who are needed the child support payment greater than one parents. It is easy to print the page by just clicking the “Print” icon.
- You also need to produce your private information including name, contact number, and id detail. Only enter the details of your employer in case you are the parent’s child.
- Be certain that you sign the page with the date. You shouldn’t forget the court order of the legal procedure in child support, the contract between the parent and the other one together with the parent’s paternity. Should the child is not delivered in Florida State, attach the certificate of a birth of the child declaring he or she is born outside of the state.
- Send the form along with the documents stated earlier on the Florida Child Support Office. If you ever don’t find out, post it to the Florida Department of Revenue.
Visit Florida county login page and get more info about child support.