Sprint is one of the leading telecommunication companies in the United States. They have services which allows customer to create an account online to manage it whenever they want and wherever they are in the country. The service online is called My Sprint which any users with Sprint phone can access freely.
They also have a Sprint customer service which you can reach easily whenever you have problems with your account. That is why online registration in Sprint is very important. How to register for an account?
What are the requirements to register an account at Sprint?
- The account owner should have a billing code and the PIN. You should be able to answer the security question. If you have forgot your PIN, there will be a onetime password sent to your email upon registration.
- Instead of an account owner, you can also register as device user. But make sure you have a sprint phone in order for you to receive a text message.
- You also have to make sure that your computer is connected to the internet.
The Steps in Creating Sprint Account
- Visit the Sprint website at sprint.com. in the button select the “Current Customer?” and click it. This is the appropriate type to select for those Sprint phone account either used for personal or business.
- On the upper right part of the page, click the “Sign in/Sign up” link.
- Just select the Sign up now next to the “Not registered?”.
- Just fill in the field your Sprint phone number and then click the Next to continue the registration.
- Create your own username and password. Just click again next to proceed to the next page.
- Just follow the directions on the page until you are done with the registrations.
- If you have problems with your account, you can always contact a customer support of Sprint at the Sprint Contact page and find Sprint customer service number.
Just seek the help of the customer service when you have problems in your account.