Even though Hotmail is the oldest email service, it is still very known to people. It started in late 90’s by two programmers. Now it is widely known with millions of users, especially in United States. Now, it is handled by Microsoft which created more features to make email communication easier and in the most convenient way. How? You will know below:
- The new Hotmail is already focused upon cutting down spam emails with your inbox and keeping your email set up whenever you can. It’s not simply your inbox but together with your contact list, social media updates along with other more.
- In Hotmail, you are able to toggle the conversation history of your email utilizing this type of receiver. This is certainly unless you would like to look at it as a thread. The choice might be welcoming and eventually ends up looking at your emails effortlessly.
- The Sweep feature of Hotmail allows the user to erase and shift the messages immediately through the certain sender. It can be handy when the initial one is cleaning the inbox including deleting emails and managing critical emails to folders.
- It comes with an exquisite approach right now of dealing with attachments on electronic mails. This has the integration of SkyDrive that is cost-free cloud storage area of Microsoft that contains about 25 GB free. Users are now able to add files or records for as much as 10 GB per email. All attachments are saved on SkyDrive plus a link shall be mailed to the person. The files will appear much like what the user expects.
- SkyDrive is good due to the fact when Hotmail detects the fact that attachment possesses photo or video, it permits a person to look at it over the email. To sum up, when pictures are mailed the user can observe using slideshow. Videos can be viewed on the same page also.
This post will help you decide whether Hotmail is your webmail service or not.