Do you want your account to be protected always? Changing your password always can help to keep your account from hackers. You can read more here at www.msnhotmaillogin.org. All you need is to answer the security question you have chosen for your account. It will also be a good protection if you also modify your security question always. In this way, hackers can’t guessed easily and prevent from resetting the password of your account. How can you change your security question?
- Start the online URL of Hotmail with your internet browser. Login your account with your own user name and password within the areas featured on the Hotmail.com login page.
- Immediately after that you are login, press the “Option” link that anyone can be found on the right upper section of the page. You can easily notice the location just underneath your user ID. Next, just click “More Options” from the drop-down menu.
- You can edit your account information just like your security question by selecting the web link which shows “Manage Your Account” spot. You can see a link name “View and Edit your personal information”.
- Just click on the “Change” key below the “Question” listed simply within the area of “password reset information”. Key the password you may have right now from your account which enables you to select your individual question. Choose the question and then input the solution on the region shown. In that case, press the “Save” button and so the new selected question and answer might be stored.
Some Little Tips:
- Choose a question which you can simply remember should the time come that you forgot your password and you should reset it.
- Be certain that as well that the question isn’t going to be simply guessed by some people.
- You can alter questions the same time you change your password to get a more suitable security of your account.
If you have not experience Hotmail, you can go to Hotmail.com sign up page and create your own account.