Microsoft Hotmail is among the chosen free webmail service that people register when it comes to having personal email address. There are many advantages using this webmail service. You are given 5 GB as free storage space and to use other Microsoft products at Hotmail.com. If you already have an account, you can customize it and change info anytime you want. It is really inevitable that a user might change it anytime. This process is maybe for security purposes. Whatever the reason, a user must know how to change its password anytime.
How to change Hotmail password?
1. Primarily, select the browser where you enter the website of Hotmail. On the browser, enter the URL which is www.hotmail.com login page to look at your portfolio.
2. And then, visit into your account by providing one’s own username and password in the respected fields after which select “Sign In” option.
3. Then, while you are currently in the page of your account, press the drop-don arrow which is found on the top-right section together with your name. Pick the “Account” on the drop-down list displayed on the screen.
4. Also by the Overview tab, view under the page where you can see the Password and Security Info. Simply select the “Change password” method to begin with editing your password.
5. Finally, type in first the current password you have now on your account. Next, type in and also fresh password you need to have for your own personal account. Re-enter the new password. Be sure you select the “Save” button to keep a fresh password.
Things to Have When Changing the Password
- The computer and internet connection is the first one you must have to browse the website.
- You need to have a higher version of browsers to prevent from having problems accessing the website.
- Do not forget about your username and password to login to your account.
You can go to www.hotmail.com sign up page if you do not have an account yet.