There are times that some senders send spam and annoying messages to your Gmail account. The good news is with Gmail, it is easy to block those email addresses. How are you going to do it? Just read below and pick one what you think is easy for you to follow.
Filtering the Senders in Your Inbox
- Open your profile in Gmail. You have to determine which senders you no longer choose to get any emails or messages from the inbox.
- On the right side section of the website of the search bar near to the topmost screen, click on the triangle shape.
- A window will show up after pressing. Just select the “All mail” over the Search drop-down menu at the top left part of the window.
- Key in the email address of the email sender on the search area. The webpage will give the result when you key what you deserve to filter.
- Just select the “Create filter with this search” link in the bottom portion on the right place of your search window. You will see a fresh window that pop-up where you could pick what activity you wish to do.
- And finally, you could select “Delete it” using the check box near to it.
Filtering the Sender through Open Messages
- You need to press the arrow down on the left area in the open message. It will have a drop-down menu and pick the “Filter messages like this.”
- Ensure you ensure that the criteria keep the right information. In the space, make sure that it contains the sender’s email address.
- Then, just opt for the “Create filter with this search” link at the bottom website in the window on the right area.
- Click on the “Delete it” on the next window. At last, you will no longer get any emails in this email sender.
You need to login first at Google email login page before you can start the steps above.